Tricks to Learn Bank Head Quarters in India
Here we go with some tricks to remember Bank Head Quarters in India. Which
is Asking frequently in Competitive Exams.
Banks having “OF INDIA” at their Last except UBI(United Bank of India): Headquarters – Mumbai
1. State Bank of India – Mumbai
2. Bank of India – Mumbai
3. Central Bank of India – Mumbai
4. Union Bank of India – Mumbai
5. IDBI (Industrial Development Bank of India) – Mumbai
6. Dena Bank – Mumbai (This bank don’t have ‘of India’ at last but its Headquarter is in Mumbai).
7. Reserve Bank of India.
8.SEBI ( Security and Exchange Board of India).
Banks having “INDIAN” at their starting: Headquarters – Chennai
1. Indian Overseas Bank – Chennai.
2. Indian Bank – Chennai
Trick : 3
Vijay Can Bang – Bangalore
1. Vijaya Bank – Bangalore
2. Canara Bank – Bangalore
Bank having HQ in their own cities
1. State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur — Jaipur
2. State Bank of Hyderabad — Hyderabad
3. State Bank of Mysore — Bengalooru
4. State Bank of Patiala — Patiala
5. State Bank of Travancore — Thiruvananthapuram
6. Bank of Baroda – Baroda
7. Bank of Maharashtra – Pune
8. Andhra Bank – Hyderabad
Delhi & Punjabi Girls(Mahila) are good in Commerce
1. Punjab National Bank – New Delhi
2. Punjab & Sindh Bank – New Delhi
3. Bharitya MAHILA Bank – New Delhi
4. Oriental Bank of Commerce – New Delhi
Allahabad & Kolkata’s People are Unite
1. UCO (United Commercial Bank) – Kolkata
2. United Bank of India – Kolkata
3. Allahabad – Kolkata
Two banks which have a unique headquarters
1. Syndicate Bank – Manipal
2. Corporation Bank – Mangalore.
These are the Tricks to remember Certain Banks and their Headquarters. I Hope this article will help you a lot mostly for the Students Preparing for banks.
If you need any Tricks or Shortcuts Regarding Competitive Exams Feel Free to comment on the Comment Box Below this Article and Do Share as Much as You Can.
Thank you and we will come with more Tricks and Shortcuts Next time. Please Keep Visiting our Blog Regularly.