Recently, TSPSC Released Notification for 1857 Forest Beat Officers
TSPSC scheduled to conduct online or OMR based Exam on 29th October 2017.
So, here are some preparation tips to those candidates who are preparing for this Exam.
For Forest Beat Officers the Exam was a total of 200 Marks Which is followed by walking and Medical tests Respectively.
The Exam consists of Two Papers. Here we go through the Detailed Analysis.
1. Current affairs.
2. General Science in everyday life.
3. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
4. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
5. Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
6. Indian Political System and Government.
7. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
8. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
9. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
10. Policies of Telangana State.
11. Ethics, Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness.
The Paper 1 Contains 11 Topics Where Paper 2 Contains 6 Topics.
These Papers Will Be X Standard Base only. So, don’t go for in depth Analysis.
The Duration for Exam is 90minutes for Each Paper.
A total of 3hours duration for both papers.
The Exam is Qualifying in nature. The Minimum qualifying marks for selection are 40% for OC’s 35% for BC’s and 30% for SC/ST.
Where Paper 1 for Beat officers is same as of Constable Exam which was conducted Earlier in 2016.
But Paper 2 is a bit difficult to those Candidates who are from Non-Maths Background.
Firstly, Most of the candidates are good to score in paper 1 and paper 2 makes the Difference Among them.
So, Friends please keep the focus on Paper 2 to score good overall.
Right from today, there are exactly 50 days to take Exam.
Let’s scheduled the plan well to prepare for these 50 days to clear the Exam.
There is walking and Medical test for Qualified Candidates.
So, Keep Going and Prepare Well Folks… All the Very Best !!!